- Banking industry, permanent headcount
- VP / SVP level
- Sectors: Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Power, Utilities
Responsibilities would include:
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Originate and execute transactions with focus on the above sectors across Asia.
- Provide lending/ advisory solutions (M&A, capital raising, debt financing) across various assets including renewable energy eg. Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Hydro, Roads and Airports etc
- Maintain close relationships with existing clients, and develop new relationships
- Market, pitch and provide tailored financial solutions to clients by leveraging on industry knowledge and expertise
- Prepare financial proposals including term sheets/ presentations
- Review financial models and guide junior staff
- Review/Preparation of credit papers and other related materials as necessary
- Assist in advisory mandates when selected and prepare materials for clients with regards to deal execution
- Good stakeholder management to liaise with different external / internal teams eg. banks, advisors, legal firms, clients etc
- Keeping in the loop of all market knowledge, opportunities and industry developments, clients and targets in order to understand the business of the bank's clients and transition developments.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Years of relevant work experience: 7-15 (VP - SVP levels, title dependent on years of relevant exp)
- Preferably some experience in corporate finance/ M&A / project finance / structured finance/ debt / lending from sell/buyside/ advisory firms (open)
- MANDATORY: Since this is a sector role, sector knowledge within any of the above areas (Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Power, Utilities etc) is compulsory. Open to generalist profiles but you must have covered at least 50% of your portfolio in these sectors before.
- Team player, family culture
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, stakeholder management skills to deal with clients
- Strong work ethics and excellent learning / work attitude, independent and can perform without much supervision
- Positive personality, presentable, with strong work ethics
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
EA Personnel No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112