Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. As part of the IBG1 Professional & Consumer Services (PCS) industry team, the candidate will function both as a Direct Coverage RM and an Industry RM. Responsibilities:
- Developing business relationships with new and existing clients, increasing product penetration and promote cross selling across all product groups in conjunction with product partners and colleagues in the region;
- Formulate, complete and execute account plans for identified clients in the assigned portfolio to increase share of wallet;
- Day to day account servicing and regular credit and compliance reviews;
- Preparing credit applications (which includes building / reviewing cashflow projections and advising / structuring financing terms and conditions to meet specific client needs) and oversee loan & security documentation and negotiations with good degree of competence;
- Research and analysis of various Professional and Consumer Services subsegments globally;
- Supporting the business development efforts of Global RMs (in DBS' core markets & international offices) in relation to target clients, so as to grow the Bank's PCS industry franchise value;
- Identifying common themes across various Services sub segments and leading product development initiatives suitable for these subsegments;
- Supporting adhoc projects (eg. portfolio reviews and stress tests).
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate & investment banking preferred.
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills, experience in industry research will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge on credit analytics, corporate finance, banking products & services and loan & security documentation
- Strong skills and experience in managing cross-functional teams in origination and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented, resourceful and possess keen business acumen in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Strong team player with ability to foster trust and work well with team members