Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Credit Analyst for Financial Institutions covering funds, asset managers, securities brokers and securitization transactions.
- Perform counterparty risk assessment, review accounts, recommend internal risk ratings and limits for new/existing financial institution counterparties.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to understand needs of financial institution counterparties with good knowledge of the Bank's product offerings (such as loans, treasury). Involve in making sound and well-reasoned credit recommendations by balancing risk and business needs.
- Provide analyses/reporting of portfolio data to senior management and the business, other credit monitoring responsibilities and to raise early risk alerts promptly
- Respond efficiently and appropriately to ad-hoc credit requests and other adhoc duties / projects as assigned.
- Ensure compliance of internal and regulatory policies.
- Work with different stakeholders to facilitate documentation negotiation (such as ISDA/CSA/GMRA/GMSLA) when needed
- Bachelors Degree with at least 3-7 years' relevant experience. More experienced candidate will be considered for a more senior position.
- Good analytical/writing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, proactive and team player with high level of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight timelines.
- Prior experience in covering private equity funds/mutual funds /hedge funds and in-depth knowledge of funds credit offering (such subscription loan product, treasury product) is a plus.
- Experience in documentation negotiation (e.g. ISDA/CSA/GMRA/GMSLA) is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (strong in Excel preferred).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.