Financial Planning & Analysis: Asia Citi Global Wealth (CGW) - Expense Lead - Senior Vice President (C14)
Our people make all the difference in our success. Background:
Asia Citi Global Wealth serves 140,000 clients through the Hong Kong, Singapore, China and ASEAN market. This business includes Private banking and Consumer Wealth and is ranked #3 in Asia Wealth. Apart from wealth, consumer business includes the full services of banking including cards and personal loans business. The Role
The Asia CGW Expense Lead will play a central role in coordinating for key Citi deliverables, including key Forward Looking and Performance Management deliverables across the Asia Citi Global Wealth Franchise including but not limited to:
- Analysis and review of financial performance, especially drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding thereof on the part of management, regulators and shareholders
- Insightful analysis as the foundation for strategic decision-making, resource allocation and performance management
- Tools, analytical capability and data to support thoughtful planning and target setting, as well as to drive business initiatives
- The means by which the businesses both implement and measure the impact of those decisions and targets, and identify and implement course corrections
The team will work with other Regional and Country CGW FP&A teams to develop standard and centralized analytics for GCB and its different businesses, helping senior management within Finance and the business in interpreting business performance against targets and business dynamics given macroeconomic and markets factors.
The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the CGW Expense Team across Singapore and India.
- Lead the expense reporting, budgeting and planning, including analysis of key financial drivers, tracking of financial performance on strategic investments
- Prepare Materials for Key Stakeholders across Asia CGW Leadership and Finance teams covering outlook, monthly business reviews and budget materials.
- Lead strategic analysis for Business Support and Performance Measurement
- Proactively analyzing, investigating, explaining, and escalating key movements and trends to Senior Management and Business Partners
- Develop deep understanding of Asia CGW and utilize the knowledge to consolidate and simplify key FP&A processes
- Promote business/product trainings across team to enhance knowledge sharing and adoption of best practice. Upskill support team in Mumbai as well as on-shore across both product and finance system knowledge.
- Proactively engaging and interfacing across Businesses, Finance, and other relevant functional departments to leverage information and streamline processes to drive performance
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing projects or significant task with strict adherence to deadlines and multiple stakeholder touchpoints
- Great attention to detail with strong business acumen, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence senior-level executives
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft applications - especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Working in a Finance role with multiple stakeholders and in an organization with a matrix management structure
- Intellectually curious and motivated to deeply understand neExpense and perceptions of both customers and field employees
- Results-oriented: takes pride delivering practical, executable strategies that drive long-term shareholder value
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate an executable strategic vision
- Demonstrated track record of coaching and mentoring others to achieve their highest potential
- Strategic, project management and analytic capabilities coupled with financial acumen.
: Bachelor's Degree Primary Location
: APAC-SG-Singapore Job Category
: Finance Schedule
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job Employee Status
: Regular Travel
: No Grade/Level:
C14 / Senior Vice President Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting