- Nov 15, 2022
- £65k - £70k
Finance Business Partner - Northampton, Northamptonshire - Fast Moving Consumable Goods - £60,000.00 - £65,000.00 plus excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a dynamic, FMCG brand, with a global footprint, to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner.
Reporting into the Commercial Controller this is an exceptional opportunity to support the senior leadership team with all commercial activity analysis and deliver a "first class" business partnering facility.
In this highly commercial role, the Finance Business Partner will build strong relationships across the business and ensure they make the right financial decisions to support the continuous growth of the business. Role
Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Own the financial analysis reporting suite to provide commercial support and challenge to the business on key drivers
- Present clear information to the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the right investments are make
- Lead and continually improve the budgeting for forecasting process
- Build a strong understanding of the commercial drivers behind business performance
- Present commercial performance to the Senior Leadership Team
- Ownership of the month-end close
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholders
- Proven experience within commercial finance
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
With head offices in Northampton the business has a great culture, welcomes fresh ideas and challenges the status quo. The team are dynamic, experts in their fields and keen to help integrate the new hire.
They have great plans over the next 5 - 10 years and with this come the opportunity to really develop a career and post qualified experiences. Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Business Partner has a range of £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.