Goodman Masson have partnered with an well-known Investment Manager to assist with their search for an enthusiastic Reporting Analyst to join the Investment Reporting team based in Norwich. The role will support the Investment Reporting Managers and the wider team.
You will need to demonstrate a eagerness to learn, be happy to manage different work priorities and have great communication skills. In the role you will need to be able to engage with colleagues and be confident asking questions!
This role is well positioned in Operations to get a great overview of the business, particularly in the Real Assets space. The business has opportunities to network and engage with work outside of your everyday remit, supporting you to develop your skills. Main Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience required:
- Support quarterly reporting
- Engage with external parties to manage payments
- Ad-hoc finance duties
- Stakeholder management
- PQ Accountant (studying towards exams)
- Relevant work experience in an accounting role
- Good stakeholder & relationship management
- Positive attitude to change & eager to learn
- Annual performance bonus
- Generous days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% off company products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- 21 volunteering hours per year
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.