Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Create end-2-end Journey maps that brings together the Customer's Job to be done to identify gaps for action and outcomes.
- Design a Journey/project plan to address the gaps and achieve measurable outcomes.
- Draw insights from Voice of Customer (VoC) and bring perspective from other industries to support the Journey/Project plan.
- Plan and execute various methods to collect research data for VoC.
- Plan and conduct customers interviews and synthesis sessions. Translating customers' insights into tangible actions that address customer needs while meeting the business goals of the project.
- Utilise data to understand customer requirements / requests and translate it into actionable insights.
- Practise data storytelling - use data to create the need for change as part of the Journey.
- Drive Change Management
- Work with multiple business units and stakeholders to lead and execute cross-department Journeys/CX initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 10 years of experience in managing Customer Journeys using Design thinking/Human centered design tools
- Cross functional Project management with local and regional stakeholders
- Strong data skills
- Familiarity with banking and financial services industry OR Service industry background.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and think strategically to drive change.
- Strong communicator who can influence others about the change
- Independent, detail orientation
- Ability to build relationships to drive execution with multiple stakeholders
- Learning mindset, open to learning new concepts and techniques that enable the change