- Nov 15, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for an Associate/AVP to join their Credit Risk Department, primarily to support the Analytics and Risk reporting aspects. You will be given opportunity to utilise the credit analytics and tools to evaluate and monitor the APAC portfolio and be involved in the wider credit risk management initiatives across the APAC entities.
Role and responsibilities
- Support credit risk management committee and manage regular/ad-hoc reporting for the APAC region with in-depth credit portfolio and forward-looking analysis, with the aim to support business planning and risk management needs in the APAC region.
- Maintain and continuously enhance the model and methodology developments for credit analytics and tools such as Stress Testing, Early Warning, Credit Risk Appetite Framework, Credit Risk Heat Map and Portfolio Projection; and maintain good understanding of credit risk metrics such as RWA, Expected Loss and Return on Risk.
- Manage the end-to-end daily and monthly Early Warning processes.
- Support credit risk management initiatives and activities in APAC branches.
- Collaborate with relevant departments/divisions on various Global and Regional initiatives, including ESG related initiatives.
- At least 4 years of experience in portfolio risk or credit risk management function, in the banking or finance industry with good knowledge of Financial Products and Banking Operations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of either Excel VBA/SQL/SAS
- Strong knowledge in Risk management specifically credit risk analytics and metrics, with strong analytical skills to interpret large and complex data sets and identify key trends and issues.
- Preferably to have prior experience in either quantitative analysis or risk/data modelling (such as forward-looking risk management frameworks, stress testing and early warning frameworks etc).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong team player and independent contributor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932