BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. About role
Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day settlement-related issues, in collaboration with appropriate resources at BNY Mellon where required. Supports a selected number of client accounts from a custody settlement perspective. Primary Responsibilities:
- Acts as Senior Client Service Expert in the settlement domain.
- Supports clients in addressing settlement related operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are resolved. Applies problem-solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialised client base.
- Monitors client's activity and client's inquiries and handles non-routine or complex issues.
- Tracks information related to settlement-related client issues and needs to support business development efforts. Recommends process improvements.
- Actively participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Acts as Assistant Team Manager and back-up in case of absence of the Team Manager.
- Provides coaching to less experienced team members
- Acts as escalation point for clients and team members of the team
- Takes care of day-to-day management of the team in absence of the Team Manager
What we can offer you:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in an operational area, preferably settlement or securities trade related experience, and/or client services preferred.
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
- City centre location
- Competitive discounts on travel and parking
- Discounts on a range of local retailers
- Opportunity for further academic training - including NVQ, IOC, Degree and soft skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.