Overview Job description:
- Follow-up with the hiring team and others in the approval hierarchy to get the requisitions fully approved and posted both internally and externally.
- Socialize our requirements on Linkedin for quicker and effective external sourcing and coordinate with IJP mailer team for recurrent internal communication across the Bank (BKI / BKT / Pershing) without any slip-up.
- Organize and lead the recruitment drive (both internal and external) when requested by the Business.
- Should be able to present the dashboard to the management whenever needed.
- Work closely with IJP team and Sourcing team to get relevant profiles and to schedule interviews without any lag, for the shortlisted profiles.
- Make sure that the offer is sent on time and the candidates are kept warm till they onboard.
- Co-ordinating with BGV team in getting BGV clearance of the offered & accepted candidates for the asset dispatch.
- Co-ordinating and working with TSG team passing on all the information including New joiners details along with their Commit ID's, shipping address & SNOW requests numbers with BGV clearance for them to be able to dispatch assets on time.
- Raising all the necessary Access Hub requests for the Upcoming New Joiners and coordinating with GAMO team to get those requests implemented & completed for the successful on-boarding on their DOJ.
- Co-ordinating with Security to get the New Joiners access to office premises, in getting their ID cards issued, etc.
- Co-ordination with WFM team to make sure about the seating arrangements.
- Helping New Joiners with Foodbook set up and Safetrax travel set up details as well.
- Build relationships with placement cells in colleges and business schools and have contractual tie-ups for internships, preplacement offers and management trainees
- Set up training sessions and drive traction across BKI by involving leads to raise the general business acumen and open up feedback sessions with peers on the training modules to suggest improvement areas.
- Formulate training plans by inviting external personnel for filling in skill gaps for employees being considered for leadership roles, team management skills and soft skills.
- Create cadence dashboards for open requisitions and help leads maintain performance dashboards for new hires.
- Create, maintain and manage career pathing and progression opportunities by connecting the right skills to the right recruiter.
- Be the HR SPOC in Townhalls, Corporate communications, Fire side and coffee table chats. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.