My client, one of the largest global investors in the private equity market, is looking for a Marketing Manager EMEA to join the team.
The key purposes of this role is to
- Plan and implement the firm's marketing and comms strategies, with a responsibility for EMEA.
- To manage an extensive conference speaking and sponsorship programme
- To manage technology platforms including CRM, mass mailer and corporate website
- To create opportunities for relationship building with the firm's target audiences
Key tasks and responsibilities:Digital:
- Contribute to the management of the firm's website and social media
- Manage the distribution of thought leadership and other comms through e-campaign software
- Manage webinars
- Manage my client's brand and reputation by creating opportunities for visibility through organising speaking engagements and conference sponsorships
- Look for opportunities to leverage relationships with conference organisers
- Research ways to raise my client's profile and help establish new relationships and reinforce existing relationships, including the planning of targeted regional events
- Develop event strategy, context and target audiences
- Manage the coordination of the firm's interaction with the media
- Support delivery of the firms international comms programmes
- Good first degree from a leading University
- Minimum of 4 years experience in B2B financial or professional services marketing experience
- Strong writing skills
- Deep understanding of the principles of the CRM and website management
- Formal marketing qualification
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Understanding of marketing dynamics in the private equity industry
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.