With the business going through an exciting period of growth & development we are currently looking for a Partner Manager with debt experience to support the organisation.
Arrow established its independent fund management business and closed its flagship 1.7 EUR billion fund last year. As part of the growth of this division, we are recruiting a Partner Manager to support the business as it continues to expand. This is a permanent role and will be based at our Manchester offices with some home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only.
The post holder will be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic opportunity to experience direct access to and working alongside senior members of a growing organisation. Accordingly, the role offers opportunity for wide-ranging experience, progression, and strong performance will be quickly recognised.What will you be doing?
Do you have?
- Managing the relationship of a selection of providers on Arrow Group's panel ensuring they provide effective account servicing above our standards
- Analyse activity KPIs and collections trends, to identify opportunities and shortcomings at the partners
- Work closely with the strategy and analytics team to design and implement strategies to enhance performance
- Negotiate commercial terms with partners for new activity
- Support the design and implementation of Arrow Global's external partner management framework
- Lead partner onboarding and exits projects
Why Arrow Global?
- Extensive Recoveries or Collections experience
- Experience of managing relationships in a financial services setting
- Experience of dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to effectively influence others
Arrow Global is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts, we are evolving a discretionary Fund Management business in order to capitalise on our market opportunities. Our Purpose - building better financial futures
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work across multiple European countriesPlease note - we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly no recruitment agencies please)