Would you enjoy helping create a dynamic culture focussed on client service?Could you help us build our business as we endeavour to shape the future of Financial Planning? The role
Our local hubs need exceptional people who are customer driven team players and who are excited by the opportunities this presents. You'll be motivated to contribute to a busy and thriving team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our new and existing clients. We're looking for energetic professional people who are excited by the difference they can make. What you'll be doing
- Coaching in both group and 1-on-1 settings - discussing tips and strategies with advisers and identifying and embedding best practice.
- Engaging in role-plays to reinforce knowledge and skills.
- Observing advisers performance and creating debrief and action plans to identify areas of improvement.
- Identifying individual and team training needs by observing sales encounters and analysing sales performance.
- Collaborating with the training team to implement relevant upskill programmes.
Your qualifications & experience
- Developing relationships with the adviser team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing.
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Regional Directors.
- Staying up-to-date with the new market trends and regulations.
You belong here
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Experience of giving financial advice
- A genuine desire to help others achieve their goals.
- Experience of implementing different coaching and sales methodologies
- A voracious desire to learn. You will be up on industry news, regulations , research and subject matter expertise.
At Schroders Personal Wealth, we welcome all, regardless of ethnicity, culture, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or age.
We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us meet our ambitions.
We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Schroders Personal Wealth is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact and reach their potential. Work in a way that works for you
When it comes to flexible working, we'll do our best to accommodate your needs with our flexible working policy. Please enquire in your interview. What we'll give you
You can expect a career that's full of opportunity and support to help you develop. We offer a competitive total reward package, which means you share in the success you help create.
- A market leading defined contribution pension scheme.
- An additional 4% of your annual salary in a Flexible benefits package that you can select and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction or take as cash.
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- An incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and your contribution to it.
Schroders Personal Wealth combines over 400 years of expertise from Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders plc, two leading British companies partnering to bring financial planning services to more people in the UK.
Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by leading edge technology, multi-channel customer reach and global investment expertise.
We aim to become a top UK financial planning business within five years. Would you like to be part of making this possible? Join us
Does this sound like a role that you'd like to know more about? If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by targets, and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led - then we'd love to hear from you.