Description About this role
Would you be interested to join a passionate team working on the world's leading alternatives investment management platform? Where you get to collaborate on building out the platform's daring and one of its kind data management and analytics capabilities?
Being one of the top FinTech firms! We proudly embrace the diversity of values, identities and ideas brought by our employees. We are serious about our people and offer competitive salaries, flexible time off, collaborative working spaces and several generous benefits.
With over USD $9 trillion of assets we have an outstanding responsibility: our technology empowers millions of investors to save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home and improve their financial well-being.
Being a technologist at BlackRock means you get the best of both worlds: working for one of the top financial companies and being part of a software development team responsible for next generation technology and solutions.
Our team has a wide and multifaceted stack and skillset, but we're particularly interested in meeting people with a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Management/Engineering (any).
- Having min of 8 - 12 years demonstrated ability in utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills in performing application software design, development, testing, performance optimization and integration.
- With In depth experience in technologies including Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Git, Unix, JUnit and knowledge of relational DB, NOSQL, Redis, Ignite and Kafka;
- The ideal candidate should have excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal & communication skills.
- An inclination towards or prior experience towards project/people/stakeholder management would be a plus.
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Experience with one of C#/.Net, Python
Joining a global but close-knit team of passionate individuals your role and responsibility would be primarily passionate about:
- Working closely with business in collecting and detailing functional and technical business requirements.
- Proposing, crafting, and architecting technical solutions.
- Performing coding, code reviews, testing, and developing scalable financial web and backend applications
- Leading and mentoring associates/analysts.
To help you stay energized, engaged and encouraged, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.