Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
You will join the BioMe Risk Technology team, working under the Global Technology Solutions group in Singapore.
- You will contribute to the development of a suite of full stack applications and associated micro-services that expose similar capabilities across various Risk Management Systems
- You will work closely with business partners including risk platform owners, front office trading and core technology teams in developing solutions
- You will work in a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality
- You will be responsible for keeping production environments stable and providing L3 support
- You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group
- You will maintain a proven focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
Your future colleagues
- Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software solutions with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world
- Collaboration. You are a team-player with outstanding communication skills
- Pragmatism. You have a detailed understanding of, and are highly informed by the purist approaches and you have an understanding of what it takes to engineer working technological solutions
- Curiosity. You like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn. You also enjoy sharing new technologies and best-practices with your peers
- Passion. You are passionate about software and technology. You live and breathe software. It is not just a job; it is a way of life
- Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
You will become part of the Global Technology Solutions team is a group of highly skilled engineers passionate about providing cutting edge software solutions across multi-tiered, distributed risk systems, associated micro-services and APIs. You will work closely with partners including business product owners, front office trading and quantitative modelers in developing technology solutions that improve the capability, consistency and scale of this risk management and analytics platforms.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.