- Prepares detailed risk profiles for complex clients and conducts periodic reviews of client profiles for renewal. May provide guidance to AML/KYC/Prevention support staff.
- Gathers information from independent research, online tools or directly from the relationship manager or client in order to populate risk profiles for new or existing clients. Performs due diligence to ensure accuracy of information. Reviews profiles for renewal process. Reviews work of others.
- Uses developed communication skills to engage in routine conversations with internal stakeholders and complex external clients in order to support an accurate data-gathering process and resolve any open issues.
- Reviews standard profiles that have been flagged and escalated for additional review through QSS real time scans or escalated OFAC Sanctions alerts received on transactional reviews.
- Provides guidance to less experienced AML/JKYC/Prevention support staff. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced AML/JKYC/Prevention support staff.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage, accounting, fraud or law preferred..
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.