Junior Financial Risk Management Consultant Tasks
- You will join an experienced team in London working with diverse clients (retail banks, investment banks, custodians, central counterparties, brokers) on risk management, asset and liability management (ALM), and regulatory change
- As a member of Avantage Reply UK, you will work within our teams assisting our clients in developing and/or integrating risk management solutions and/or ALM solutions spanning governance, policies and processes, analytics and models, systems and data
- As part of a team of experienced professionals, you will get hands-on experience in implementing strategic developments (e.g. impact of a new activity on operational risk management), enhance existing processes (e.g. upgrade the ALM systems for fund transfer pricing) or implement regulatory mandated evolutions (e.g. implement CRR/CRD IV, IRRBB)
- Avantage Reply will provide you with a stepping-stone to accelerate your career and go much deeper with clients, not just advising them as to how they could address an issue but also implementing the solutions that you recommend
- You will assist CFOs, CROs, COOs, CCOs, CDOs and their teams in enhancing the finance, risk, operations and compliance functions, respectively
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage quick career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Diverse and vibrant environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion for consulting and innovation
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! Reply pride themselves on continuously learning about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
- You will join a firm whose positioning has made one a recognised solution provider in risk management and regulation by both financial institutions (including the largest European and North American banks) and by regulators (including the European Central Bank and the Single Resolution Board).
- You will join a firm with a focus on learning and career development, including a dedicated Cambridge-based Risk and Regulatory Academy and certification programs (e.g. PRMIA's PRM certification).
About Avantage Reply
- Master's Degree (Merit) in Finance, Economics, or in a Business-related field
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous learning
- Strong interest in Financial Regulation and Risk Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating excellent team-working skills
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management .