The Marketing Manager, Customer Experience position is a critical global role on Green Street's marketing team that will help the firm reach its exciting growth vision by owning customer marketing results. This is a perfect opportunity for an emerging marketing leader who is passionate about the customer journey from onboarding to loyal advocacy. We are seeking a proactive, data-driven, self-starter who has a knack for tailoring communications based on audience segmentation and will increase client education, user growth and SaaS platform adoption. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can thrive in a fast-paced culture and effectively partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive collective outcomes.Responsibilities:
- Lead one-to-many client communication strategies by executing campaigns and engagement tactics aligned with goals of product usage, cross-sells/upsells, and retention
- Play a key role in new product launches by owning the customer and driving related KPIs
- Serve as the glue between Marketing and Customer Success/Account Management to coordinate and prioritize client touchpoints and outreach initiatives
- Partner with other marketing leads to optimize campaigns/programs for client engagement and outcomes
- Leverage marketing technologies to educate clients at scale on the breadth/depth of our products and analytical tools to maximize the value of their subscriptions
- Analyze client product usage data to identify where we need further adoption; develop and implement strategies, partnering with relevant stakeholders, to increase results
- Create user persona based targeted campaigns tailored toward specific use cases and customer types
- Manage Green Street's Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer feedback programs
- Deeply understand and deploy tactics to enhance the customer's journey
- Provide in-person support of marketing activities taking place in Europe as needed
- Represent as a leader in our London office to monitor Green Street's European marketing efforts, including accelerated market penetration of Continental regions
- Develop passion for our business/products and thorough knowledge of our customer types and their personas, use cases, and pain points to serve as a team subject matter expert (SME)
Benefits on Offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience (B2B preferred)
- Track record for successfully leading cross-functional initiatives
- Strong writer and influential communicator with ability to engage clients and internal partners
- Critical thinker with exceptional executionary skills
- Experience working with relevant technologies (e.g. marketing automation, survey tools, Salesforce)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented while maintaining a big-picture mindset
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects working within a fast-paced, change embracing culture
- Experience in commercial real estate, financial markets, and/or SaaS technology industries a plus
- Comprehensive benefits package including company provided medical, dental insurance and cash plan.
- Company provided life assurance, critical illness, and income protection coverage.
- Personal pension plan with matched employer contributions.
- Company paid holidays and summer half day Fridays.
- Access to employee assistance programme and wellbeing resources.
- Tax free cycle scheme and IT equipment.
- Season ticket loan.
- Company sponsorship to further education.
Green Street offers a flexible working environment to allow employees to manage their personal and work commitments effectively.
Green Street provides preeminent and actionable commercial real estate research, news, data, analytics, and advisory services in the U.S. and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has delivered unparalleled intelligence and trusted data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders, and other industry participants optimize investment and strategic decisions. The firm delivers exclusive market information, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS platform.
The success of Green Street is directly attributable to the strength of our people. We attract high-quality applicants due to our reputation for excellence and our commitment to train and retain talent. Our collaborative work environment provides team members with opportunities to develop professionally and play a central role from day one. At Green Street, we are all about providing unique insights. A diverse and inclusive work environment where top talent can thrive, think freely and offer different perspectives makes our insights even stronger. We're building a company culture where differences in gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, physical ability and perspectives are celebrated and valued.Green Street's Diversity Statement:
Unique and valuable insights are driven by diverse perspectives and an inclusive environment. We are the industry leader because we hire top talent regardless of background, identity, or viewpoint. We are committed to building a culture that celebrates differences, empowering us all to grow. Our reach is global and multicultural, and we believe Green Street should reflect that - Everyone is welcome