S&P Global Commodity Insights - Energy Advisory Services The Role: Sr. Consultant, Global Gas and LNG S&P Global Commodities Insights
is the leading supplier of market information, price benchmarks (Platts), LNG Analytics, and insights to the Global Gas Markets, including Natural Gas, LNG, Hydrogen and Renewable Natural Gas. The Global Gas and LNG Consulting
practice is recognized for its regional and global expertise. We work with clients to develop gas/LNG strategies, assess gas value chain to support investment decisions and conduct commercial & economic evaluation of gas/LNG projects and contracts. Our clients include, integrated energy companies, utilities, governments, infrastructure players and investors in the gas value chain. This role will contribute
to the execution of our team's projects in APAC for local and international private and public sector clients with a focus on market related and commercial aspects of gas and LNG. This role will also support our rapidly expanding global team address growing needs for expert advice. The successful candidate will have the opportunity
to work with a dynamic global team of consultants and experts with wide-ranging backgrounds in gas, LNG and energy. The varied and changing nature of our projects leads to development of a diverse set of skills, and exposure to various types of clients, including senior industry leaders and policy makers. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Lead workstreams within a larger project, under the direction of the project manager or project director
- Identify internal and external information sources, gather, and synthesize data
- Efficiently analyze large quantities of data to produce insights using data analytics tools or programming languages
- Present findings concisely back to the team
- Build and run analytical models as required for consulting projects (e.g., Excel, Python, others)
- Develop client-ready deliverables in PowerPoint and/or Word
- Participate in client or industry interviews and extract key takeaways
- Participate in client meetings and contribute by presenting aspects of the analysis
- Three to eight years of experience in industry, consulting, or finance environments, in areas related to gas/LNG market & commercial analysis and M&A in the gas value chain in APAC
- Experience in management consulting will be a significant plus
- Once priorities are agreed, the ability to work with autonomy with minimal direction is preferrable
- Minimum qualification is a bachelor's degree in engineering, business or economics. A post-graduate degree, especially an MBA, is a plus.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English.
- Must have an analytical frame of mind and prepared to use data to back up opinions.
- Some travel is required average around 20% of time (but could occasionally be more)
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment providing ideas and open feedback.
Singapore. S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Commodity Insights
enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets. S&P Global Commodity Insights - Energy Advisory Services
is a leading provider of strategic, market, and technical advice to energy companies, investors, and government entities. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.