To possess a good, up-to-date understanding of both the PRA and FCA regulatory requirements in particular in relation to COBS, execution only investment business, COBS 10 appropriateness assessments, training and competence, GDPR, MiFID2 and DISP.
• Remain up to date with regulatory and legislative developments on conduct risk, helping as required to undertake reviews and implementation of new / changes to existing regulation. Undertake gap analysis of regulatory publications, such as FCA and PRA Business Plans.
• To track all relevant publications from our Regulators and notifying the relevant business areas of the Bank. Maintain the Regulatory Change Forum (RCF) log, chair the monthly RCF meetings, ensuring all items are tracked until closure.
• To assist with the publication of the quarterly InTouch Compliance Newsletter.
• To act as a Compliance representative in various Working Groups of the Bank as and when required. Contribute to the PAC simplification process and maintain the PAC Note Review tracker.
• To support the team to co-ordinate compliance issues to ensure that the businesses operate in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures, and local regulatory requirements.
• To act as Compliance Business Partner for the execution only Private Banking business.
• Assist with the preparation and execution of the annual Compliance Strategic Plan.
• To complete any monitoring related activities relating to the Bank's Private Banking business - including call and email monitoring, and any monitoring reviews documented in the Compliance Monitoring Plan for Private Banking.
• To prepare and submit MI as necessary to Head of Compliance and Senior Management on Compliance with regulations pertaining to Private Banking.
• Assist as required with review and approval of all financial promotions received, in line with internal compliance policies and regulatory requirements on a timely basis. Ensure all approved material is logged and kept on file along with the approval for future reference.
Wide-ranging financial services experience and knowledge of banking products and processes.
• Good understanding of current and anticipated regulatory requirements and expectations.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.