Market leader in its field of speciality within financial services industry.
Fast paced and dynamic environment.
Vibrate, inclusive and diverse culture.
Outstanding leadership and interpersonal qualities are a must for this role. This includes:
* Team management and an ability to drive and motivate, leading from the front
* Ability to collaborate as a partner with internal peers and stakeholders
* Ability to drive outcomes through influence, strong ability to influence behaviours and build a culture
* Transparent communicator with a well-developed emotional intelligence and a high impact can-do attitude
* Business Strategy: Identify and refine the Finance organisation's business strategy.
* Organisation Design: Continuously reassess the current state Finance organisation and skill sets and identify and implement future state structure based on business partner needs.
* Innovation and Option Value: Identify opportunities for innovation and increase company's value proposition within Finance.
* Process Convergence and Automation: Identify and implement best-in-class processes and execute a plan for increased automation, including robotics process automation.
* Location Strategy: Further identify and drive opportunities to maximise the utilisation of our Centre of Excellence
* Global Strategy: Lead selected global initiatives to support global strategy's drive.
* Technology Design: Partner with our technology team to implement Finance's future state target technology strategy.
* Strategic Initiatives: Providing leadership and oversight on large-scale strategic programs and initiatives.
Financial Planning and Analysis
* Financial Analysis: Present financial and operational analysis to provide visibility on performance or support future business decisions internally.
* Budget & Forecasting: Generate and maintain budget, forecasting and actual data for the organisation.
* Allocation Modelling: Create and maintain the allocation model for service lines and performance bench marking and modelling.
* Financial Controlling: Minimise working capital through billing, cash flow management and management reporting processes, and ensure financial compliance of management company.
* Financial Services: Oversee the teams responsible for financial services, to ensure teams meet exceptional customer experiences in line with expectations. Ensure end to end finance support for life of deal, from acquisition to disposal.
* Finance Operations: Oversee the transversal finance functions to ensure teams efficiently support business needs.
* Tax Operations: Supervise tax operations to determine tax strategies and ensure the timely and accurate filing of federal, state and local filings.
* FP&A: Oversee the financial control of the corporate management entity, and oversee the financial analysis required to support the visibility of value provided to the funds.
* Valuations: Support valuations, portfolio analytics and property-level performance reporting.
* Culture: Champion a high-performing culture with high employee engagement, continuous improvement and a coaching and mentoring mindset.
* Talent: Partner with People & Culture team to attract a highly motivated staff of finance professionals, ensure succession planning, and contribute to building our brand in the market
* Learning and Development: Partner with People and culture to assess teams and promote learning and development needs, promote Learning and development programs
* Performance Management: Partner with the People and Culture team to develop and maintain exceptional performance management
What You Bring To The Role
* The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, professional and personal values.
* Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting or Finance.
* More than 15 years of relevant financial leadership experience within the real estate industry or in a finance-related role outside of the industry.
* Experience at a real estate operating company in a senior management role and/or in private equity, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting firm preferred.
* Chartered Accountant preferred.
* Strong change management experience with the ability to drive a large-scale organisation, process and technology change.
Attractive benefits and competitive remuneration package.
Vibrant culture and exciting team to work with.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.