About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Job Purpose Statement
Managing the successful day to day oversight and management of TA operational and investor servicing activities for Irish UCITS, Luxembourg SICAV, LDI and RAIF fund ranges.
Ensure a high-quality service is provided by actively monitoring all available data including KPIs and SLA's and to liaise with the relevant internal/external parties to ensure issues are resolved and efficiencies implemented in a timely and effective manner.
To work with internal departments and the relevant TAs to support the delivery of business and client demands, providing a platinum level of service and support of the bespoke processes involved in the Luxembourg business.
Ensure issues/incidents are effectively managed, communicated and reported internally and thematic reviews are conducted where required.
Identify and implement operational efficiencies and cost saving opportunities, displaying exceptional relationship management skill.
Ensuring adequate internal/external procedures are established, documented and adhered to. Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Key Capabilities To be successful in this role you will have....
- Effective day to day oversight of all TAs and their associated partners/affiliates;
- Ownership of internal and external relationships relating to offshore funds;
- Respond to email and telephone queries promptly and proactively;
- Work with Columbia Threadneedle's TAs to improve and develop investor servicing capabilities;
- Work with the Senior Manager and TAs to ensure customer/agents and funds/trusts receive high quality, competitive services in a cost-effective manner;
- Analysis of business volumes and trends;
- Follow up trade/settlement/reconciliation queries with brokers/custodians/administrators etc as is necessary;
- Work with all TA colleagues to ensure the relevant operational and oversight functions are consistent and best practice is applied;
- Provide technical support and advice to internal colleagues facilitating complex transactions and strategic client queries;
- Develop and perform a risk-based oversight checks and controls program and complete thematic reviews where required;
- Contribute to the effective maintenance of all TA related SLAs, Agreements, KPIs etc:
- Monitor the effectiveness of all governance related activities (MSRs, weekly meetings, oversight framework etc) to recommend/implement changes where appropriate;
- Maintain communication links with TA's, custodians, fund managers and other related business relationships;
- Escalate all errors, issues and risks immediately to the relevant internal and external business areas;
- Support TA Change where appropriate.
- Extensive experience in fund operations, administration, and regulation
- Sound knowledge of offshore fund structures preferred
- Understanding of transitions and in-specie transactions
- Understanding of client onboarding and KYC requirements
- General understanding of the end-to-end asset management life cycle including custody and middle office
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within both a team environment and independently; demonstrating initiative and accountability
- Ability to prioritise work and identify business pressure points
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multitask
- Ability to react accordingly to urgent matters, taking ownership and looking for solutions