Working with clients across Europe, you will be assisting or leading projects to drive operational improvements within investment firms. These projects usually involve working with financial data and typically centre around digital transformation e.g. implementing a new system. In this role you will:
The successful consultant will bring:
- Work closely with consultants and Private Equity firms to deliver project engagements from scoping through to solution design, testing, training, and implementation
- Oversee the day to day project deliverables for some graduate and junior analysts
- Draft and deliver high-quality client presentations and assist in defining client business requirements & specifications
- Analyse & transform data and use this to reconcile results and support data migration initiatives
- Work within recognised project management frameworks, including Prince 2 and Agile methodologies
- Manage client relationships, interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- A proven track record of delivering complex projects. You may have direct experience of private equity or come from a specialist finance/audit/accounting background, or have worked in a related field e.g. software implementation for investment firms
- Experience with either business analysis processes such as process mapping and requirements gathering, or project management using Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Client-facing experience with exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge gained from degree or postgraduate studies in a related field, such as Finance, Accounting, Business, Technology, Engineering or Economics, or demonstrate sufficient relevant professional experience
- A passion for continuous professional development, both for yourself and for others
This client offers a competitive and comprehensive package including private health cover and contributory pension, as well as study support for professional training and qualifications.