- Senior Management Accountant
- Investment Management
- £60k to £65k
- Hybrid working
One of the UK's leading Investment Managers are seeking to hire a talented and experienced Senior Management Accountant to join their successful team. The firm have seen impressive growth over the past 18 months and are looking ahead for a strong 2023.
Hybrid working on offer, this role is to work in a team of 4 in Management reporting, with 20 in wider finance. Career progression is on the cards; be it developing new skills in finance systems implementations or further technical accounting experience. Business Partnering is high on the agenda.
This role would suit someone who is looking to join a fast paced environment where no weeks are the same. Someone who thrives in a new challenge and embraces new processes and procedures. 1- 2 years post qualification sought after.
Duties to include:
- Perform month end close activities for global offices such as: trial balance reviews, data loads, analytical reviews (both P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Perform a review of head office cost allocations on a regular basis. Support the cost allocation driver reviews, further systemising allocation entries and design new allocation methods
- Support in the regular balance sheet review and substantiation if items across the whole Group, working closely with finance operations, overseas offices & treasury
- Draft quarterly financial reporting & analysis for the non-UK based geographies for presentation to Business unit heads
- Support the design & development of new financial analysis and implementation as part of BAU
- Develop the annual budget for your functional areas (cost focus), along with the support of team members and local management