This is a fabulous opportunity for a talented engineer with expert coding skills and experience of large-scale computers to join the Research Technology team at this tech-savvy algorithmic trading firm. Working hand-in-hand with quant researchers, this full stack team strives to make their system as performant, reliant and transparent as possible.
A role where you can make an immediate impact, it has a varied workload: from designing the datacentre environment and assessing leading edge new compute technology, to tuning operating systems, storage and networks, through to writing efficient distribution software for the compute cluster.
The successful candidate will be an experienced developer, with hands-on experience in computer networks, who can't wait to get to work on growing one of the biggest private compute clusters out there.
***Remote interviews are still possible, but all starts are now onsite and only if it specifies clearly is this role available fully remotely.*** Requirements
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Excellent coding skills; recent Python and at least one statically-typed language would be ideal
- Deep knowledge of software workflows and testing & deployment methodologies
- Strong experience of large-scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of the full tech stack - network, hardware, OS, software
- Bonus points for exposure to machine learning frameworks (e.g. Pytorch) or supporting tech (e.g. CUDA)
- Competitive compensation package
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Solve complex problems from the ground up; ideas from everyone are encouraged and evaluated
- Generous benefits package, including life & health insurance, pension, onsite gym, yoga, climbing wall, pool & table tennis and regular staff social events
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579