Fantastic opportunity with a leading investor focusing on the Private Equity, Infrastructure, and Renewable's space.
The company has been in the space for around 15 years, in which time they have become a leading financial equity investor in the European renewables space with a portfolio of more than 2 GW of installed capacity. They are currently covering Solar and Wind technologies but looking at expanding into further technologies in the renewable sector.
Due to continuous expansion, they are looking to bring a Associate Vice President into the Investment team where they will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and executing opportunities across the Renewable energy space.
- Working in close communication with the Head of Renewables Transactions to ensure congruence of origination and transaction progress
- Supporting the preparation of investment appraisals, strategy discussions, and other materials for investor and board presentations
- Supporting deal origination and execution including due diligence activities
- 5-8 years' of experience in a relatable market role(s)
- Strong renewable energy exposure
- Ideally candidates coming from an investment focused role eg a Fund/Investor
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of key value drivers and project variables to investing in a Renewables project
- European language skills are desired but not required
This role offers the opportunity to work with an extremely active team in the Renewable energy space with the chance to progress quickly into a senior position. They also offer a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as offering carried interest.