The Account Manager in our Sales team ensures that our customers understand, internalize and experience the value of our products and services throughout the duration of their journey with Moody's Analytics.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Account Manager who is responsible for handling long-term relationships with clients to ensure retention and satisfaction. You will ideally have 3+ years' experience in SaaS/application solutions sales and work closely with clients by walking them through the use of our products and address any concerns or issues they might experience.
By serving as advocates for clients, educating them on products, and maintaining lasting relationships, the Account Manager directly contributes to our top line.
At a minimum, the role would include working closely with the sales team to efficiently transfer ownership of a prospect who becomes a customer, and with the support team to ensure that problems are resolved to the customer's satisfaction as quickly as possible. You would also need to collaborate closely with other teams, such as marketing (to co-ordinate on events, promotional materials, case studies or other client-focused collateral).
The role will cover customers in the ASEAN region, and includes the following responsibilities:
- Onboarding and training new clients in the use of our products and solutions
- Maintaining high retention within allocated book of business
- Applying technical knowledge to lead client projects that take data into multiple platforms
- Analyze usage reports and drive client's engagement with Moody's products and solutions
- Providing product training and support to existing clients
- Maintain a constant communication channel with clients
- Leading meetings between clients and implementation team
- Regularly updating new and current customer information in CRM system
- Field day-to-day support calls; ensure that client issues are looked after in an efficient manner
- Support sales reps with contract renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Meeting target retention rates
- Achieving high client satisfaction ratings measured bi-annually
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics or a related business field, is preferred
- Sales and data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process
- 3+ years account management experience in the fields of company information/data SaaS solutions, and an understanding of the various applications of these solutions across an organization
- Technical proficiency (understanding of software, hardware, networks, web services, data integration, data imports and exports, as well as advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office is helpful)
- Strong teammate and able to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment
- Self-motivated, persevering and persuasive
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines
- Very well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
- ASEAN language skills beyond English is helpful
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity