- Identify business opportunities and proactively build and maintain business relationship with ultra-high net-worth clients in Mainland China. & Hong Kong/ Overseas
- Address client enquiries and maintain strong relationship with existing clients. - Coordinate in preparing RFP document, due diligence, liaising in contract terms and signing of contract. - Responsible for preparing PPT and other sales material.
- Fully understand the client's needs and objectives on financial products, provide good services and introduce respective suitable products to meet their needs.
- Deliver training and seminars to clients on a need basis. - Handle client onboarding, reporting and order monitoring issues for clients across the region. - Tackle any operational issues in the Sales and Marketing Team.
Product Development - Coordinate between clients and the investment team to develop a wide range of investment product and to optimize the clients' portfolio efficiency given their financial needs.
- Degree or above in Economics, Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- 5 years or above sales & marketing experience in sizable asset management company