PMO - Markets Risk & ControlCompany:
Treliant Capital MarkersWebsite:
We are looking for Financial Services professionals to join our Belfast team where you will work on a variety of projects supporting our Investment Banking clients from our Capital Markets Belfast Headquarters/client side as part of our Service Delivery Centre.
After the launch of our new Service Delivery Centre in our Belfast HQ it is an incredibly exciting time to join us in this pivotal moment for our company with our massive growth plans for 2022. Who are we?
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.About the role
The scope and nature of the projects on which you'll work will vary however, examples of duties/responsibilities include:
Who are we looking for?
- Assisting in the Implementation and operating of our new suite of various Front Office Controls to provide effective monitoring and oversight of trading activity (eg. controls over trading books (ie. firm accounts) and compliance with legal entity booking authorities)
- Ongoing review of existing controls capabilities with the development and/or enhancement of tactical interim tools and input into the design of strategic monitoring solutions in line with our future vision
- Assist in the timely reporting of risk and subsequent resolution and/or escalation of issues
- Driving innovative analysis and providing regular updates on management of risks and issues
- Developing communication and similar material for presentation to a wide variety of audiences from stakeholders, peers and management. Interacting with Audit and other Control groups to report on our control environment and investigate control failures
- Identification of control gaps and enhancements to our control environment
- Identification and subsequent implementation of process improvement opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
Professional Skills Communication
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of global markets traded products including downstream processing practices and related control principles would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent reviews
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach. proactive and flexible with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritise work.
- A flexible, hands-on approach to work.
- Good with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email Team player
- able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams Process driven
- able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems Detail-focused
- very strong attention to detail Multi-tasking
- highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously Professionally sceptical
- able to identify and flag up anomalies for review Decision-making
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced and pressurized environment. Commitment
- strong work ethic and delivery focused Why Treliant?
Career Development - We put an emphasis on personal and professional growth by providing all the training you'll need to become a highly skilled Treliant consultant. Programs cover Finance, Regulatory, Technology, and Operational aspects of investment banking. On top of that, we also provide support in obtaining highly sought-after industry-recognised qualifications.
Clients - As a Treliant consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace such as top tier Investment Banks. Our roles place you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you'll be working, and giving you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies.
Rewards - Treliant offers our permanent staff an excellent compensation package. View our full list of benefits here.
Core Values - Whether you are a Client or an Employee, Treliant wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Deliver Excellence, Constantly Innovate, Treasure Diversity, Be Nimble, Listen First, and Develop our People.
Diversity & Inclusion - Treliant are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Treliant, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Right to Work
Treliant Capital Markets is not in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom without requiring sponsorship.
Please note, Treliant Capital Markets receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.