Overview of Division/Department
Our Credit Risk Management (CRM), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for credit risk management for the Bank's Singapore portfolio. Apart from performing credit evaluations on our diverse corporate clients in Singapore and the region, CRM also manages the business and portfolio risks of our Bank. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities (Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Support communication of analyst with FO within the branch, officers of credit division (HO) and staffs of Control Offices (branches in Japan) in charge of Parent companies of Japanese customers
- Perform Administrative duties that are required for smooth functioning of the section
- Assist section head in coordinating HO reports and MAS reports, etc. This includes self-assessment, reports to MAS and FSA, etc.
- Maintain customer information database including Customer Master List, Parent Information List, and various Control list
- Perform administrative duties that are required for smooth functioning of the section.
- Streamline workflow and improve operational efficiency.
- Coordinate periodical and ad-hoc reports related to credit issue of customers and various rating due date control list as required by HO and internal procedure.
- Liaise with marketing officers (including overseas branches) and staff in the other sections pertaining to any issues arising from performing credit management function.
- Prepare summary report in relation to Close Watch, Problem Credit, and monitoring of credit approval instruction done by FO.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree
- At least 3-4 years of relevant credit risk support experience in a front or middle office function
- Strong competency in MS Excel, knowledge of VBA/Macro is preferred
- Business Proficiency in both Japanese & English is highly desirable