The role has arisen as the previous incumbent is relocating to the firm's New York office. The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work alongside MDs who are entrenched in the sector, boast strong relationships, offer live deals and a team that prides itself on an inclusive and down to earth culture. Comp is high.The role
As a Vice President in the Education and Training team within the wider Technology group, you support new business development and Investment Banking engagements. Vice Presidents work on a variety of transactions that provide exposure to various investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancing's and leveraged buyouts.
In addition to executing transactions, the Education and Training team is responsible for providing industry-specific knowledge and expertise to the firm. As a member of our team, you will utilize your industry experience and analysis to support this effort, including evaluating financial statements, general economic and industry developments, acquisitions and divestitures, and various attributes of publicly traded and private securities.
Vice Presidents are given substantial responsibility and are encouraged to help continue the growth of the firm.Requirements
- VP level experience in Investment Banking/ Corporate Finance (M&A or an Industry team).
- Strong execution experience on end to end deals (closed deal experience)
- Specific Technology, Services and/or Education and Training sector experience
- Assist in leading discussions with senior client executives and target management
- Assist in initiating and extending group marketing and client development efforts
- Ability to grow our business and act entrepreneurially
- Management skills in supervising and training staff