FULLY REMOTE - UK
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UK Tax Accountant to join a FTSE 100 business on a fully remote basis.
- Responsible for year-end and quarterly reporting under IFRS and Prior Year Adjustment (PYA) calculation using OneSource Tax Provision (OTP).
- Review, maintain and improve the end to end corporate tax compliance process we introduced a year ago and have been bedding in and fine-tuning since then, particularly the OTP and PYA process.
- Responsible for corporate tax support to a portfolio of group companies or business divisions: preparing corporate tax computations, producing tax disclosures for inclusion in their statutory accounts, and dealing with tax technical issues as they arise. Dealing with audit queries from advisors.
- Preparing transfer pricing reports for companies within scope using the Group's Transfer Pricing Manager Software.
- Assessing and organising (subject to the necessary approvals) the Quarterly Instalments to be made into the Group Payment Arrangement with HMRC.
- Reviewing the UK group's CFC, CbCR, corporate interest restriction and corporate loss position and making appropriate returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on issues as they arise.
- Liaising with other tax colleagues in the worldwide group to deal with withholding tax issues, residency certificates and US tax forms.
- ACA/ACCA and or CTA qualified
- Possess strong current and deferred tax accounting skills and up to date in reporting under IFRS and FRS102 / UK GAAP / US GAAP.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.