Job Description: Job Title: Client Asset Initiatives and Regulatory Reporting Corporate Title: Vice President Location: London Role Description:
The Client Assets Control Group primary objective in EMEA is to ensure compliance with the Client Asset rules within the UK and France. The team covers all aspects of daily client money calculation as well as monthly regulatory reporting and Governance Oversight.
This is a dynamic role which offers variety in the day to day workload. Joining this team will provide fantastic learning and growth potential for the successful candidate within an innovative and dynamic team. A working knowledge of the Client Assets rules would be beneficial but is not a requisite for a role that offers regular interaction with internal contacts servicing the MLI, BofA, SE SA and BANA London entities across the globe.
The team's responsibilities include:
- Completion of the daily Client Money reconciliations for UK and French entities.
- Oversight of Client Safe Custody Asset reconciliations to ensure that the key Client Assets controls are being correctly completed by the respective lines of business.
- Provision of management information for the Client Assets Operating Group & Client Assets Oversight Certified Executive.
- Client Asset reporting for the various non financial regulatory reporting routines for the FCA and the ACPR.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparation of data for UK and French Regulatory returns.
- Provision of management summaries of the reported data to include trend analysis and variance analysis.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives.
- Challenge of existing processes across the wider team to identify opportunities to start/stop/improve those activities to increase operational efficiency.
- Additional support to Core Team activities as required during quieter periods in the monthly reporting cycles.
This role forms part of the Core Team in London. The role offers an opportunity to support the team with the regulatory reporting and monthly control activities as well as to manage a book of ad-hoc project and industry initiative work. Core Skills:
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Appreciation of Client Money & Asset regulatory regimes would be beneficial but not essential for this role.
- Due to the complex nature of the operational processes required for this role the successful Candidate will be required to adhere to a three-month notice period.
Bank of America:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.