Working within a diverse international team of impressive trading, research and institutional sales staff, the ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of EM Credit and have gained experience in trading CEEMEA and/or LatAm credit. The role will include:
- Market making across emerging market corporate, sovereign and quasi-sov bonds
- Analyse and source new trading ideas within the EM market
- Build and maintain client relationships whilst seeking to expand to new opportunities
- Work alongside other senior professionals within the Fixed Income team to continue to expand reach into the EM market and garner new relationships.
- Co-ordinate with both the research and sales teams
Our client would ideally seek candidates with up to 5 years of experience within an EM Credit trading role on either buy-side or sell-side who can demonstrate the above attributes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to join a leading institution to build and develop relationships.