Senior Credit Risk Analyst | Large Energy Company | London
Selby Jennings has partnered up with a well-established energy company to build out their risk team. The energy company is currently looking to take on a Senior Credit Risk Manager with 4+ years' experience in a credit or financial analyst role. The role will offer a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that is a leader in the European wholesale energy markets and that can provide key development to your career and your future growth within the risk team. Job Responsibilities:
- Will be reporting directly to the credit manager, assisting with daily management of the energy portfolio and providing admin based support to the Credit Team
- Write entire credit analysis to advise: credit ratings, limits and contractual terms
- Manage credit reporting
- Observe excess positions and late settle settlement payments daily
- Set credit limits and make sure counterparts are in compliance with the business' credit policy.
- Look after Energy documentation and credit support documentation
- Update credit system and confirm integrity and accuracy of data
- MSc degree in Quantitative discipline including Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Finance, Engineering.
- 4-years+ experience in a credit or financial analyst role gained within a commodity trading environment or financial institution;
- Must have worked on credit and contractual documents such as: (ISDA, EFET and Letter of Credits)
- Extensive experience on energy products (Physical & financial), such as: gas, oil, Bio-Ethanol, LPG and green certificates
- Proficient in Python, R, or SQL
- Ability to write and communicate in English and other European Languages (German a high preference).