Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers. Job Purpose
Supports and assists with the development, creation and delivery of high quality content. Responsible for production and ongoing maintenance of on and offline campaigns and content, from brief to execution/distribution, including customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media. What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Create, schedule, deploy and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for presentations, events, social media, and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
- Follow the established process to ensure that all marketing collateral and literature on and offline is maintained and compliant. Manage the approval process so that it adheres to brand guidelines, and is signed-off by relevant stakeholders, including external partners, as appropriate. Manage all expiries and ensure all items are archived where required. Ensure all documents are correctly tagged and the website shows the correct documents.
- Manage the shared mailbox and respond to queries and requests within 48 hours.
- Work closely with stakeholders as required (such as wider Marketing team, Sales, Proposition and Compliance) and external partners where applicable eg. PR agency
Practical experience in a marketing communications role is necessary, for example:
• Experience in following processes
• Experience in content creation
• Use of data and marketing analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing methods - including content marketing
• Some experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
• Hands-on experience of at least some marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software
Knowledge of intermediated distribution is desirable.
A background in financial services is also desirable. Qualifications Desirable:
• Degree level education
• Marketing qualification - CIM or equivalent What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences