We have an excellent 12 month contract opportunity for a project manager to join Macquarie's Projects and Change Team within the Financial Management Group. The successful candidate would ideally have a background in Finance, manual process improvement initiatives or regulatory reporting, and be confident managing cross functional teams from initiation through project delivery. Key responsibilities will include:
- Full-service project management - leading and engaging in all project lifecycle phases
- Develop key project artefacts, reporting and communications plans
- Manage cross functional relationships (including at the executive level) across the group
- Work with IT in developing and implementing appropriate technical solutions, where required
To be successful, you are university qualified with project management experience, across varied projects. You will also have:
- Extensive project management experience, across varied projects
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to develop complete, accurate and unambiguous documentation of business processes
- A flexible, proactive, solution oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 'Can do' attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivate, lead and influence a project team of indirect reports
- Experience with financial markets (commodities, equities, derivatives, currencies, etc.) is an advantage
- Prince2 or PMI qualifications are an advantage
- CA/CPA qualifications are an advantage
If this sounds like your next role, we look forward to hearing from you. About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.