The team in London focuses on the investment and trading of leveraged credit across high yield and distressed bonds, loans, claims, post re-org equity, etc.
The sourcing role works closely with the research and investment team to focus on:
- Originating investment opportunities across the credit and special situations markets
- Acting as the first point of analysis on newly originated investment and trading opportunities
- Liaising with banks (workout and loan desks), CLOs, restructuring advisors, insolvency practitioners, lawyers and others
- Working closely with the research and investment teams, as well as international colleagues
The role will suit a candidate at Analyst- or Associate-level, with a background in one of the following:
- Loan Sales & Syndication
- Restructuring and/or Workout
- Credit Analysis
- Fixed Income Sales/Trading
- Leveraged Finance, DCM or M&A
The successful candidate will join an impressive and highly-regarded team, and will benefit from a clear career growth path and mentoring.