Who we are looking for
Charles River are looking to expand their established Implementation Services Team. The Consultant is responsible for all aspects of implementation for the Charles River IMS. They will need to become a product expert in a short amount of time and remain up-to-date as product and industry changes require. A Consultant needs to manage the competing demands of the clients to whom the he or she is assigned, operating administratively as well as hands-on.
The ideal candidate will have a mixture of asset management/business knowledge, business analysis, project experience, relationship management and implementation experience. They will be comfortable running a large and complex implementation project, dealing with all the associated issues, either individually or as part of a larger team. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Principal Consultant - Implementation Services you will be responsible for:
- Lead or Co-manage implementation projects for CRD
- Providing a single point of contact for a client
- Have superior client facing skills and communication skills with the ability to deal with senior level stakeholders/Clients.
- Providing on-going communication and evaluation of project status
- Interpreting workflow analysis documents and the conversion of these documents into specifications for CR IMS configuration
- Providing guidance to customers around best practice implementations and efficient workflow configuration
- Undertaking the daily execution of the project plan steps
- Ensuring that a client's needs are understood and documented
- Providing proactive leadership in a client's utilization of CRD products and services
- Facilitating conference calls & meetings with other consultants product experts
- Communicating pertinent information on upgrades and major releases
- Managing training and consulting resource requests
- Monitoring and assisting with the issue escalation process
- Responding to additional product requests
- Managing the co-ordination of work undertaken by CRD's representatives in other locations
- Maintain a general awareness of industry changes/trends
- The role is most likely to require working on-site at clients, 5 days per week, for extended periods of time anywhere in the UK or Continental Europe ie 100% travel.
About State Street What we do.
- Experience of managing large projects or multiple smaller projects.
- Extensive Front Office experience (order management, dealing with Fund Managers/Traders)
- Applications experience with Charles River Trading System/Compliance Master or Equivalent (competitor)
- Excellent market instrument knowledge - Fixed Income/derivatives etc.
- Some technical knowledge, ideally SQL.
- Experience of doing a full life cycle implementation is essential
- Experience dealing with users or clients from either a technical or business area
- Comfortable making presentations covering business, technical or sales
- Fluency in a second European Language is highly desirable
- Third level qualification ideally a Technical Bachelors Degree.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers