Help our clients making investment or divestment decisions
Join our M&A Transaction Services team, part of Deloitte Financial Advisory.
We support a wide range of clients in their due diligence analysis in both transaction and debt raising processes.
Our client base includes multinational corporations, private equity as well as small and medium sized Swiss companies.
We are currently looking for a manager and senior manager to join our team in Zurich.How you can make an impact
Who we are looking for
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading Swiss companies, global corporations, public organisations and private equity clients from various fields. Deloitte professionals often get to be a part of the most challenging and interesting transactions in the market!
- You can actively support clients on analysing and assessing information to help them make decisions and realize the added value on their M&A transactions.
- You engage in business development activities on account and industry level, marketing initiatives and practice development activities such as recruiting, training and coaching.
- Motivation to work with strong analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills, with experience in leading a team
- Previous solid experience (6-10 years) in M&A, Audit, Big 4 or other global advisory firms
- Experience in financial due diligence projects and/or analysis of the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements is a strong advantage
- Industry-specific experience (in particular in financial services, industrials or pharma is an advantage)
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
- You communicate fluently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage
We offer an opportunity to learn something new every day in a project-based, supportive, low-hierarchy and highly collaborative environment.
We are a 30+ team of professionals from various countries helping to add real value to our clients. The office language is predominantly English and we appreciate diversity in all its forms. Our active coaching and regular feedback sessions will provide a variety of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We look forward to having you as part of our team!Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment.
What impact will you make?How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.