Goodman Masson are working with a UK based financial services company to source a Liquidity Risk Analyst. The role sits with the Liquidity Risk Team which is a second line of defence team, controls and oversees the Group's liquidity risk management framework, including stress testing and limit governance.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Preparing the daily, weekly and monthly risk management reports across core areas of liquidity risk management, including Excel, graphical analysis and VBA.
* Running and improving stress testing and input into regulatory documentation; namely the Group's CFP and ICARA.
* Identifying and understand the liquidity/ credit risks of new product offerings.
* Establishing & maintain good relationships across the business, specifically with Treasury, Trading and Quants
Ideal candidates will have:
* Approximately 2-3 years' experience in either market risk or Liquidity Risk
* Proficient Microsoft office product skills particularly Excel (VBA and Power Query)
* Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
* Studying towards a professional qualification like the CFA and FRM
If you're interested in this role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Hadjra.Sohawon@goodmanmasson.com to ensure that you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.