My client, a leading global alternative investment manager, are looking for an Investor Relations Associate/Senior Associate to join their European Private Credit group.
They are looking for someone with **Private Credit** experience who understands working with high-quality investors, including large pension funds, university endowments, sovereign wealth funds, banks and insurance companies. The successful candidate will have 3-6 years of experience and be degree qualified.
They are a leading manager of non-investment grade corporate credit and alternative credit investments.
- Provide investor relations support, working closely with all subject matter experts (primarily portfolio management)
- Respond to a broad range of investor requests including audit confirmations, financial statement and fee data requests, as well as processing updates to investor details such as wire instructions and authorized signatories
- Drive process for creating responses to investor questionnaires, due diligence, and ad hoc requests for existing and potential clients
- Create and edit marketing investor materials for co-investment and funds
- Maintain quantitative and qualitative key metrics on competitors
- Build and "own" client materials and various prospect/marketing materials, updating market and fund specific data within existing materials on a quarterly or ad hoc basis
- Take on ad hoc projects and support all other teammates with their work as needed