The Customer Experience Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
The Digital Wealth Product Owner is responsible for end to end delivery of all capabilities/features for wealth / investment products for the primary ASIA and EMEA markets. The role will interface with consumer technology teams, project management office, country digital teams & regional digital/product teams to deliver initiatives and ensure consistent execution, processes and governance are in place across all markets. Primary responsibility of the role will entail the following:
- End to end execution of wealth and investment product launches across ASIA & EMEA markets aligning with product roadmap
- Maintain the roadmap and able to prioritize the backlog in coordination with business stakeholders
- Responsible for best in class customer experience. Partner with design team to create intuitive / simple & frictionless journeys
- Communicate digital strategy & collaborate with the country business teams , operations teams and marketing team to ensure planned initiatives are delivered without hurdles.
- Monitor digital usage, NPS feedback, performance metrics to proactively address drop-offs & issues
- Partner with AML, CBORC, fraud, technology, cybersecurity and compliance teams to ensure approvals for digital initiatives are completed on time.
- Have a future-proof outlook and a keen insights into industry practices & trends.
- 5-8 years of experience in customer experience marketing or research role;
- Experience providing project or product leadership and performing qualitative and quantitative research
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Customer Experience Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting