Who we are looking for
We are looking for a programme management professional who has delivered complex performance and attribution projects for a software company, a fund manager or service provider. They must have a strategic mindset and should be at ease leading others with no hierarchical connection. The candidate should thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy developing the AlphaSM product strategy with clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street AlphaSM. State Street AlphaSM redefines the common definition of 'alpha' to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses.
Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Performance Programme Manager you will
What we value
- Define the performance implementation approach across multiple programme teams and deliverables incorporating product deliverables, project plans, and test schedules
- Represent performance priorities within the AlphaSM organisation and wider programme to drive cross functional initiatives
- Facilitate, collaborate and work with internal stakeholders and our clients to understand and document business requirements, change of scope and testing
- Provide insight for solutions, develop in-depth knowledge of performance by researching facets of the operations that are unclear and developing a concise picture of the current / strategic state and defining a solution which is fit for purpose.
- Proactively monitoring the performance plan and its progress resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action with the relevant teams
- Communicate guidance and decisions from Internal and Joint Steering groups to the Performance teams and Product owners
- Make decisions and recommendations to the Client Implementation Executive and the Programme PMO to manage and ensure the successful delivery of the programme plan
- Supporting the Client Implementation Executive and the Programme PMO in managing both the dependencies, reporting and the interfaces, between the dependent initiatives as part of the programme milestone plan
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Leadership and ability to bring together teams across different levels and disciplines within the organization
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and relationship management skills
- The Enterprise Culture traits and behaviors - Choose to own it, Break through Silos, Deliver results through integrity, Do Better Every Day, Care for colleagues, clients and community
About State Street What we do.
- Performance measurement experience (10+ years) from either a software company or funds management background
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment management processes, including back office functions
- Degree qualified with a financial or analytical discipline preferred, or relevant experience within the financial services industry
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers