Responsible for the monitoring, servicing, and management of a Commercial Real Estate loan book, with the main tasks including:
Support all aspects of the execution/origination process:
- Manage assigned Commercial Real Estate loans in the UK and monitors their performance. Monitor the performance of properties securing the loans and their ability to support loan servicing.
- Responsible for the set-up of new loans in various internal systems and maintain the integrity of loan information.
- Input, maintain and prepare ongoing Real Estate Finance team statistics and management reporting and ad hoc presentations when required
- Supports the mandating process of third parties and payment of invoices.
- Speedy and accurate response and collation of questions from Risk Department on all loan matters.
- To support the KYC and ESG processes.
- Assist with the analysis and execution of all transactions.
- Initial Rating analysis
- Cashflow Modelling
- Drafting Business Proposal
- Risk analysis, due diligence
- ESG analysis
- Credit application
- Know Your Customer process
- Legal documentation
- Deal closing
- Previous experience in the Property Finance sector or Loan Servicing
- Excellent analytical skills, both commercial and financial including knowledge of financial modelling
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Self-motivated professional with a flexible and dynamic manner who can multitask, take initiative, work independently, and assess workload priorities
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous manner
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism, diplomacy
- Good communication skills, verbal and written require
Note: the role is hybrid with an expectation of working at least 60% in the London office