This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant from practice to take their first steps into a career within private equity. The role will focus on financial reporting and preparing management accounts, as well as business partnering and undertaking ad hoc analysis work. The appointee will join a well built out finance team consisting of high calibre individuals and will report into the Finance Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Timely reporting of financial information and results.
- Monthly financial accounting.
- Preparation of management accounts and management information packs.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Business Partnering.
- Aid commercial and operational planning.
- Ad hoc analysis and project work.
- Newly Qualified ACA, ideally coming from a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Strong academic record (2:1 and higher from a top university).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.