About White Oak
The White Oak group is a boutique investment manager with ~$6B in AUM managed along a long-term, bottom-up stock selection philosophy underpinned by disciplined fundamental research. The group was founded in 2017 by Prashant Khemka, former CIO and Lead Portfolio Manager of India Equity and GEM Equity at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, with the vision of building a performance-centric organization with a strong investment culture. We have offices in Singapore, Mumbai, Mauritius, London, Spain and Zug.
- Work closely with the front office, clients, external and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate trade capture and upload for investment funds
- Monitor & review daily report including daily cash and position reconciliation
- Perform daily NAV review & monitor fund expense accruals
- Liaise with data platform for monthly/ad hoc update (KIID, PPM, Factsheet & Data)
- Assist in due diligence questionnaire & regulatory report testing
- Assist in brokers related matters such as onboarding and set up
- Prepare periodic reports on fund valuation and performance returns
- Monitor & manage data on various platforms and website
- Be involved in the annual audit process for multiple entities and act as one of the main points of liaison with auditors, especially on technical matters
- Manage ad hoc projects whenever required
- A degree holder with 1-2 years of relevant working experience within an asset management business, or from Big 4 or outsourced accounting services industry with experience specialising funds/financial services industry. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Must be driven, responsible, proactive, meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a small team. Must be organised and able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible often dealing with ad-hoc queries from various stakeholders.