Moody's Analytics helps capital markets and risk management professionals worldwide respond to an evolving marketplace with confidence. The company offers unique tools and best practices for measuring and managing risk through expertise and experience in credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management.
The Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels or retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the centre of MA's business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
Being based in Singapore, you will be a part of a team that supports our clients in the application of Moody's Analytics credit and market risk management technology. Specifically, you will provide expertise on and assist in troubleshooting aspects relating to the underlying technical architecture of our solutions, with a focus on our customers in the APAC region.
This is an opportunity to develop your career within the financial services industry in an exciting region. You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research.
You will also ensure our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
You will gain excellent direct exposure to customers whilst maintaining a hands-on relationship with the underlying software.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge about Moody's Analytics software products and the environments and platforms they run on.
- Accurately troubleshoot and investigate complex technical issues, responding to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Take ownership of issues, liaising directly with senior-level customer personnel
- Partner with other subject matter experts to manage a joint resolution to complex issues
- Drive problems to successful resolution, coordinating the activities of Moody's internal teams as necessary
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture to the Product Managers.
- Develop excellent working relationships and partner with colleagues within Client Service and in the broader organization
- Participate in internal projects
- Must be educated to degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Statistics, Risk Management or similar discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience, for example, using or supporting financial technology, application of quantitative methods, and data analysis
- At least CFA 1 and/or FRM, preferred.
- Interested in developing a career in Finance
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to find solutions via analysis of application log files, SQL procedures and error messages
- Basic understanding of Postgres Databases (admin and use)
- Basic understanding of Cloud Environments
- Proficiency in standard Windows-based applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Access)
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with some supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's
- Highly organized, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Fluency in English is essential, Mandarin preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity