Our client is a leading large hedge fund who are actively expanding their macro team in Asia. This is with a strong performing team who trade a range of linear derivatives across Rates/FX. We are actively hiring a IR/FX Trader to be based in the Singapore office managing positions across Rates/FX derivatives futures, forward and swaps on G10 and EM currencies. This is a strong position to manage execution in Asia and build up a prop book. Position is a ideal transition from investment bank to hedge fund.
• Responsible for trading prop and execution for IR/FX derivatives across Futures, Forwards and Swaps across G10 and EM
• Work closely with PM and Traders in a global team
• Work on researching and developing trading strategies and trading tools
• Experienced in Rates/FX risk trading and market making
• At least 2 years Rates/FX trading at a leading investment bank or hedge fund. We will consider up to VP level
• Able to work both Independently and as a team player
• A strong track record and ability to think outside the box to generate added PNL