The successful candidate will join a high performance trading group taking responsibility for the ownership and optimisation of the Execution function. In addition to the execution of trades (across the interest rates/macro product universe), in this highly collaborative role the Execution Trader will work in concert with portfolio managers, research, technology and trading to continually drive efficiency, improvements and optimization of the Execution function. The Execution Trader will also continually develop strong relationships with internal and external trading partners and counterparties.
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant area such as execution trading (real-money or hedge fund) or at an investment bank within hedge fund rates sales
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (computer science, engineering, math, science or statistics) from a top-tier university; Master's degree and/or CFA preferred
- Deep understanding of fixed income and associated derivative products (IR swaps, bonds, bond futures, options, inflation). Additional product coverage (ie: commodities, credit, equities, FX) welcome
- Strong attention to detail and operational accuracy
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Programming experience in Python or another scripting language would be beneficial but not a prerequisite
For a more detailed discussion in confidence, please apply with your CV.